ETA: May 17th
This product was designed for use in all metal building applications and it's especially perfect for re-doing old, falling, crumbling insulation under the roofline.
*UPDATED with a GLOSSY WHITE Side* BlueTex™ 2mm is an EPE foam product combined with 97% reflective pure aluminum foil to REFLECT radiant heat and provide a nice bright interior finish in metal buildings, barns, sheds, garages, airplane hangars, agriculture facilities, etc.
Price per sq ft: $0.33 (700 sq ft rolls)
Need 10+ rolls of the 700 sq ft rolls? Call for additional discounts! 1-800-595-8772
Single-Sided Foil Style
Details for BlueTex™ 2mm:
- 60" (5') SUPER WIDE
- 2mm EPE foam
- Easy to clean
- Diamond aluminum foil on one side, tearproof PE bright glossy white woven fabric on the other side
- Roll size: 700 sq ft (5' x 140') (also available in 300 sq ft rolls)
- Roll weight: 33lb each (700 sq ft rolls)
- 2mm layers: pure reflective aluminum foil, EPE 2mm blue foam, PE bright glossy white woven fabric
- Includes a 1.5" tab with a 1" wide peel-and-stick tape edge for an EZ-seal on the seams
- Does not promote the growth of mold / mildew