This page includes any discontinued, limited editions, or damaged BlueTex™ insulation products offered at a discounted price. All clearance items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged. Prices are good while supplies last.
For use in new & existing construction - these rolls are a GREAT VALUE for new construction projects. Our products are tear-proof and durable. We combine foam with 97% reflective aluminum foil to REFLECT radiant heat and provide moisture prevention in metal buildings, barns, sheds, garages, shops, etc.
Details for BlueTex™ 6mm Supreme 50" Wide Foil/White 300 sq ft rolls - CLEARANCE (water stained on the foil side)
- 6mm XPE fire-resistant foam
- Reinforced diamond aluminum foil on one side
- Roll size: 300 sq ft each (50" x 72')
- Roll weight: 27lb each
- Pure reflective aluminum foil, PE Woven, 6mm XPE Foam, White PE Woven (glossy)
- Does not promote the growth of mold / mildew
- These rolls are completely dried, but they did get stuck in rain for a few days so the foil side got stained/streaked from the water. Note: the foam is closed cell so the water was only on the surfaces of the roll, it was never absorbed.
- The white surface(side facing inside the building) is in PERFECT condition.
- All clearance items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.